Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Ramblings

I hope everyone had a productive week. I'm starting to get used to blogging. I'm having a lot of fun and I appreciate those of you who stop by.


Anyway....

It's funny how fast your children grow. It seems like yesterday that I had my oldest and now next month he will be 20. A sophmore in college and his own man.

My baby boy is 15 now and I am so proud of how much he's grown. He used to get beat up all the time. It was sickening, so I decided to put him in karate. He had some struggles when he first started because it take serious discipline. I love his instructors because they are good God-fearing people. Marvin Clark Karate Academy nurture and assist their students in the knowledge of Sho Ryn Ru Karate as well as the word of God. Now, my son is a first degree black belt.

Here are a few pics from my son Brandon's karate demonstration team.





Here is Brandon and Kendrick praying before it's their turn when we went to Kentucky in June for a tournament. Kendrick is a third degree black belt.




Next week, I'm going to post some more digital scrapbooking resources. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Remember to show some love to your people.

No comments: