Thursday, December 11, 2008

Old School Friday

This week has been very productive. I'm almost at the finish line with my WIP. I have to remember to update my little progress graphic here on the blog.

Okay, here is my second installment for Old School Friday.

Let's get some dance music going on here.

Tom Brown - Funkin for Jamaica.




Johnny Kemp - Just Got Paid



Enjoy them both.

Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy yourself this holiday season. Surround yourself with family, good friends and positive people.



Keep praying and I'll keep writing.

2 comments:

bettye griffin said...

Sean,
You'll be happy to know that I finally finished my synopsis and have started my new manuscript.

In honor of your pick of Funkin' for Jamaica, I'll sign this --

Oop-oop-a-doop

Sean D. Young said...

Cool, I'm so glad you're back on track.