Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Ramblings

It's Friday. It's seems like I blinked on Monday and now it's already Friday.
I've been cruising the net this morning and came across another wonderful blog from a literary agent Rachelle Gardner.


Rachelle is a Christian Literary Agent who uses her Rants and Ramblings Blog to share her experiences and other important things with the world. I love her post from Monday Your Calling As A Writer When I read it, it confirmed to me that I'm not the only person that has wondered if God really called me to write or if it was just a season. She received some wonderful responses.

One woman's thoughts mimicked mine exactly. It's amazing how the Lord works. I was just feeling a little down after receiving a rejection. I love God for his mercy and his grace. This is not an easy business and now with the economy on a downward slope it is getting more and more competitive.

I also found this awesome blog called So You Want To Be Published. Check it out.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy Rachelle's offering and you have a successful weekend.

Sean

No comments: